Call: 0845 230 1358
Crime Screens are retro fit screens held within a frame that protect vulnerable external elevations of glazing from attack via anti-social behaviour, attempted break-ins and ‘friendly’ ball games. With a stylish aluminium frame, security fixings and snap on cover, Crime Screens provide a good looking and yet economic solution to keeping your existing windows and doors secure from breakage.
London Secure have installed Crime Screens to the windows of many schools, colleges, sports pavilions, music rooms, youth clubs, Met Police Centres, shops, children’s centres, homes, Sure Starts, commercial offices and industrial units.
The most economic version of the Crime Screen incorporates the following:
• 2mm thick perforated steel mesh, finished in external grade polyester powder coat paint
• Security rating to STS202 BR1
• Excellent light transmittance of 60%
• Choice of standard RAL colours
• Almost invisible to the eye when seen from inside the building
• External appearance of tinted glass
• Resistant to air rifle attack
• Aluminium alloy T6/6063 to comply with BSEN/2020-2/2001
• Gaskets compliant to BS4255 and BS3987
• Polyester powder coat paint finish to BS6496: 1984 – QUALICOAT STANDARD
Crime Screen Glazing Options
• 6mm, 8mm and 10mm Clear Polycarbonate for ultimate vision-through
• face fix
• reveal fix
• Curved window shapes can be accommodated in most cases.
• If the life-cycle of your existing window frames is coming to an end, it could be more economical for London Secure to replace them with Secure Windows that include integral perforated steel mesh within the aluminium frame as standard. Please go to our Secure Windows page for more information.
Click on the product pictures below to enlarge.
Speak to a surveyor for instant advice
Call: 07771 545483
Subscribe to our mailing list
‘The perforated steel Crime Screens that London Secure installed on our windows have proven to be a very effective deterrent, and from the inside looking out, you wouldn’t know that they were there.’
MD, Squirrel Self Storage
© 2013 London Secure
Website designed by Red Website Design