Call: 0845 230 1358
Razor Spike 11 is the most popular and aggressive anti-climb wall spike product in our range. The three dimensional design provides greater volume, superior strength and an excellent physical and psychological barrier. Razor Spike 11 is manufactured from 1.6mm steel and is heavily ribbed during the manufacturing process to ensure ultimate strength and sharpness. Razor Spike 11 is 11cm high and consists of two rows of wall spikes. The outer row of wall spikes is barbed and provides a continuous row of spikes angled outwards which will overhang the edge of the structure to which it is attached. The inner wall spike is a thinner stiletto shaped ribbed spike that will penetrate a boot or similar object.
"If there is ever a problem, it is dealt with quickly and efficiently by London Secure."
Burnham Library Manager
• Virtually impossible to climb over
• Heavily ribbed for strength
• Galvanized against corrosion
• Powder coating optional
• Double row of barbed wall spikes
• Full installation service
• Maintenance free
• Perimeter Walls
• Gates + Fences
• Building roofs
• Upgrade electric fences by fitting Razor 11 under the fence.
• Commercial, Public Buildings, Church Buildings, Schools & Colleges, Residential, Industrial, Medical Centres, Social Housing, Doctor’s Surgeries & Correctional Security.
Warning – London Secure advises that Razor Spikes are potentially dangerous and should be attached to walls and fences at a minimum height of 2m with the necessary warning signs spaced every linear metres. The installed wall spikes must avoid any and all contact with pedestrian traffic and be installed in a highly visible manner in compliance with the Occupier’s Liability Act 1984.
Call 0845 230 1358 for instant attention.
Click on the product pictures below to enlarge.